From Oxon to Bucks

Tales of a housewife, mother of three no longer in Oxfordshire (Oxon), now in Buckinghamshire (Bucks).

My Photo
Name:
Location: Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom

11 March 2006

Making Progress

I have to admit I was bit dissapointed with myself today.

After I had Charlotte I had to go out and by a new pair of jeans that I could fit into, but only 1 pair because I was determined to fit into my old ones. I had to buy a pair of US size 10's, ugh.

Well, a few weeks ago I was able to squeeze into my favourite pair, yippee. But they were in the wash, so today I wore my 10's. I was so dissapointed with myself all day because the 10's were more snug than when I bought them. Great, I'm putting on weight, not losing it.

But when I got undressed to put my pajamas on I noticed they weren't size 10 at all! They were a pair of my old ones! Same colour. Woo hoo! Only 6 more pounds to go!

Probably sounds silly to some of you, but it means a lot to a woman to fit back into her pre-pregnancy clothes.

Now I just have to do something about my feet. Who's feet grow during pregnancy?! Well, besides my Aunt Judy (whose feet grew with all 4 of hers) no one. But the really annoying thing is, I've always wished for my feet to grow because I have little size 5 stumps. Great, they grew - but the wrong way. Wider, and only one foot it seams. Maybe I wasn't specific enough with my wish because I've ended up with a fat left foot! Freak!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home