From Oxon to Bucks

Tales of a housewife, mother of three no longer in Oxfordshire (Oxon), now in Buckinghamshire (Bucks).

My Photo
Name:
Location: Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom

16 August 2007

Big Sister Duties

I think Charlotte likes having a real live baby to take care of, it's much more fun than her baby dolls. She especially likes to undress her baby sister Lola. Today, in the time it took me to take some dirty washing upstairs, put it in the hamper and wash my hands, Charlotte had the baby wipes out, Lola's pajamas unsnapped, her bodysuit unsnapped and her nappy (diaper) undone and was wiping her with the wipes. She was changing her nappy!

5 Comments:

Blogger Seagor said...

Now, that's funny!

24 August, 2007 01:56  
Blogger Jill said...

It may sound funny, but it's not when she's undressing her every chance she gets. I can't turn my back for a second!

29 August, 2007 09:12  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to agree with both comments very funny, but then again double the work and boy do I know what that is like :-) Glad to hear that she is enjoying her role as big sister though. Hope all is going well.

29 August, 2007 19:18  
Blogger Seagor said...

When are we going to see some new pictures of the girls?

15 September, 2007 21:15  
Blogger Jill said...

Okay, Okay!

21 September, 2007 13:27  

Post a Comment

<< Home