From Oxon to Bucks

Tales of a housewife, mother of three no longer in Oxfordshire (Oxon), now in Buckinghamshire (Bucks).

My Photo
Name:
Location: Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom

18 August 2006

Jersey

Not much to say about our trip to Jersey, other than I'd like to go back some time to actually enjoy it. It was a difficult trip to say the least, Charlotte hated it. We stayed in St. Helier at the Apollo hotel, which sounds a bit crap. But hey, it was free and most importantly - clean. The indoor pool was nice, Charlotte did enjoy that. But she couldn't touch anything in the hotel room which really annoyed her. She wouldn't nap during the day or go to sleep at night so we were all a bit miserable.
As much as I would like to tag along with Matthew when he travels for work, I don't think I'll do it again. Not with a baby anyway.

The only pictures we managed to take were on the ferry.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home