From Oxon to Bucks

Tales of a housewife, mother of three no longer in Oxfordshire (Oxon), now in Buckinghamshire (Bucks).

My Photo
Name:
Location: Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom

21 September 2007

Some More Recent Pictures of the Girls









2 Comments:

Blogger Seagor said...

thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you.

Was that so hard?

I love the one with Charlie and the the ice cream cone. She is so cute. Correct me if I'm wrong, but Lola's hair looks red.

By the way, I started a new blog.
http://seagor373.blogspot.com/

21 September, 2007 22:21  
Blogger Jill said...

Well, she lost all of her hair and it's just starting to grow back, we can't really tell yet. In certain light it looks a bit red sometimes where as Charlotte's was definitely red.

23 September, 2007 07:11  

Post a Comment

<< Home