From Oxon to Bucks

Tales of a housewife, mother of three no longer in Oxfordshire (Oxon), now in Buckinghamshire (Bucks).

My Photo
Name:
Location: Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom

11 June 2008

Matthew Is 30 Today!

Wish him a happy birthday.

(He wanted an apple & cherry pie instead of a cake.)

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday son and all our best wishes.

13 June, 2008 18:12  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am not 30 - i am 18 with 12 years experience....

17 June, 2008 13:30  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday - Belated.
I hope you had a great day.
Jennifer & Family

18 June, 2008 19:14  
Blogger Jill said...

Hmmm, Matthew that sounds like a greeting card.

19 June, 2008 08:12  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

no time to make up my clever puns

19 June, 2008 15:12  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That pie is very profesional Jill. Better than mine and I really mean that. But did it taste as good. Mum

19 June, 2008 19:42  
Blogger Jill said...

Hey! I am a domestic goddess.

20 June, 2008 15:34  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jill got the wrong cherries, apart for that she did quite well - always room for improvement 7/10.

21 June, 2008 07:15  
Blogger Jill said...

Well, I guess that 7 out of 10 will be the last you'll ever get then!

21 June, 2008 08:26  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

no it was 10/10 really

21 June, 2008 14:57  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jill call me some time.

27 February, 2013 07:27  

Post a Comment

<< Home