From Oxon to Bucks

Tales of a housewife, mother of three no longer in Oxfordshire (Oxon), now in Buckinghamshire (Bucks).

My Photo
Name:
Location: Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom

26 June 2008

Summer Ball

Tonight is Carterton Community College's Summer Ball at Heythrop Park Hotel in Chipping Norton. I managed to snap a few pictures of him before he set off. He was being picked up at his friend's house in some sort of classic car apparently. I didn't really get all the details out of him so hopefully we can get some more pictures from his mates. His ensemble included a hat and cane and a flashy haircut.



5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

G's Up, Ho's down!

26 June, 2008 17:40  
Blogger Seagor said...

I hope somebody gave him the talk...cause the lady's are going to love him!

27 June, 2008 01:49  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Cause everybody's crazy about a sharp dressed man"

27 June, 2008 19:58  
Blogger Winter Park Fords said...

Looking good!

29 June, 2008 02:12  
Blogger Taipan said...

Damn he is so big!

02 July, 2008 02:42  

Post a Comment

<< Home