From Oxon to Bucks

Tales of a housewife, mother of three no longer in Oxfordshire (Oxon), now in Buckinghamshire (Bucks).

My Photo
Name:
Location: Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom

23 January 2008

This Is What Happens When I Turn My Back...


Charly fed Lola chocolate chip cookies today while I was making a cup of tea.

4 Comments:

Blogger Angelo Villagomez said...

If you drank beer, you'd just have to go the fridge and pull one out...or even better, have Myles go get one for you.

23 January, 2008 13:53  
Blogger Jill said...

If I drank beer all day, these two would get up to a lot worse things than chocolate chip cookies.

24 January, 2008 10:02  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lola is pretty darn cute and looks like she enjoyed her cookies. What is Charly looking like now a days???

24 January, 2008 11:42  
Blogger Jill said...

She very much enjoyed her cookies!

24 January, 2008 13:49  

Post a Comment

<< Home