From Oxon to Bucks

Tales of a housewife, mother of three no longer in Oxfordshire (Oxon), now in Buckinghamshire (Bucks).

My Photo
Name:
Location: Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom

15 October 2007

Big-Girl Bed


Yesterday Matthew broke down Charlotte's cotbed into a junior bed. It was also her first night without a dummy. If she's in a big-girl bed it's time to get rid of the dummy! That didn't go so well last night. I got her to sleep after a half hour, but she woke up when we were going to bed, which I expected. I brought her into bed with us and she woke up a couple more times during the night and screamed, never said that she wanted her dummy though. Just kicked and slapped Mummy and Daddy! Not such a good night's sleep, let's hope tonight goes better.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a big girl Charlotte is becoming! I wish you much luck for a good night's sleep tonight.

15 October, 2007 22:14  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good joke Laura....

Although it is amazing how you can sleep through two screaming babies, the odd head butt and a kick in the ribs! Charly and Lola are not much better then there mother either...

16 October, 2007 07:46  

Post a Comment

<< Home