From Oxon to Bucks

Tales of a housewife, mother of three no longer in Oxfordshire (Oxon), now in Buckinghamshire (Bucks).

My Photo
Name:
Location: Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom

05 February 2008

Oooo That's Bitter!

I think strawberry yogurt is a bit too bitter for her...


Lets have another try...

4 Comments:

Blogger Seagor said...

she is so cute.

09 February, 2008 02:19  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello cousin Lola! I hope to meet you sometime soon. I think we could have a lot of fun playing together. I was a sleep when your mom called, so I didn't get a chance to thank her for my neat stuffed doggie. I love him to pieces. He was waiting for me when I got home form the hospital. Talk to you in about 10 months or so!

10 February, 2008 14:32  
Blogger Jill said...

Oh good it arrived!

10 February, 2008 23:21  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The video's are great, I finally got some time to view the blogs again.

Love PaPa

08 March, 2008 15:42  

Post a Comment

<< Home