From Oxon to Bucks

Tales of a housewife, mother of three no longer in Oxfordshire (Oxon), now in Buckinghamshire (Bucks).

My Photo
Name:
Location: Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom

05 February 2008

Whoops!

I had to have an engineer come and fix my washing machine today because it was leaking again and fluff was appearing in the drum. This is the second time fluff was clogging it up; the first time was when I washed my sofa cushion covers after Myles had a "few" friends over. But this time I hadn't washed anything like that and I couldn't figure out what it was coming from because I didn't recognize the material. After he pulled everything out of the filter in the back of the machine I had recognized the material. How embarrassing, he pulled three of my breast pads from the filter. That's what was causing the machine to clog and leak everywhere.

After he had fixed it he couldn't get it back under the counter so I just had him leave it because I knew it was caught on the flooring that was ripped underneath. He left, and Matthew and I then struggled with it. Finally we tipped it forward a bit and pushed it back and whoops!

We now have a very visible tear in the linoleum. I think it's time to tile.

4 Comments:

Blogger Seagor said...

stupid American :)

09 February, 2008 02:18  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That had to be a little embarrassing!

09 February, 2008 14:23  
Blogger Jill said...

Yeah, I think I'm one of those stories he tells other customers.

10 February, 2008 09:26  
Blogger Angelo Villagomez said...

What the hell's a breast pad?

You've been tagged.

18 February, 2008 22:34  

Post a Comment

<< Home