From Oxon to Bucks

Tales of a housewife, mother of three no longer in Oxfordshire (Oxon), now in Buckinghamshire (Bucks).

My Photo
Name:
Location: Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom

08 July 2008

Center Parcs (Holland)

The girls checking out the villa, Charlotte immediately switched on the television. It didn't take them long to make a mess.


Fast asleep



Charly & Lola in the buggy trailer of my bike, only crashed them once!
Don't know what Lola found so hysterical in this picture.


Playing badmitton or badminton if you're English. It was agreed that we would call it a birdie and NOT a shuttlecock. That's just a ridiculous name.



Myles won the first game against Matthew so I was up next. I was REALLY bad at it.


Me, on the floor laughing hysterically because Myles split his pants.


Charly waiting to play.


After badmitton Myles and I did archery. I got a whopping 72 points!
Yeah, that's not very many.


I won't say how many points Myles scored.


Charlotte in the toddler pool. The toddler pool at this park was absolutely brilliant, plenty to keep them busy, even an enclosed water slide. Matthew and I had to take turns going on the the big water slide and the rapids though.




It was shallow enough for Lola to crawl around.




Myles took part in a beach volleyball tournament, even though everyone else playing was Dutch. He won a Fanta hat.


Matthew did some water skiing. Good thing he booked this for the night before we left because he was sore as anything. This is his first take-off.


And the walk back.


Second attempt.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I did actually do it in the end...

09 July, 2008 18:21  
Blogger Seagor said...

Looks like everyone had a great time. I remember my first attempt at water skiing. It wasn't pretty, I was dragged around the lake on my face.

12 July, 2008 21:05  
Blogger Jill said...

We had a great time, can't wait to go back again.

15 July, 2008 08:40  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am suprised that Matthew is not competing in the Olympics

10 August, 2008 13:16  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey

11 September, 2012 05:40  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jill, how are ya?

21 October, 2012 03:43  

Post a Comment

<< Home