From Oxon to Bucks

Tales of a housewife, mother of three no longer in Oxfordshire (Oxon), now in Buckinghamshire (Bucks).

My Photo
Name:
Location: Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom

20 April 2006

Damn You Bill Gates!

The Embassy of the United States are Microsoft lovers!

Do you know why I can't book an appointment online? I'll give you one guess.

That's right - because I have a Mac.

I would say thankfully Matthew has a Dell laptop, but only if there were any appointments available.

I can get an appointment to renew Myles' passport straight away, but they're fully booked up for the Report of Birth Abroad appointments. Is there some flood of Americans flocking here to give birth or something I'm unaware of? I don't get it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Seagor said...

Most people don't use PCs because they are better computers. They use them because everyone else uses them.

20 April, 2006 23:12  

Post a Comment

<< Home